24 Feb 2011

24/2/11 part 2

My good mood stayed all day and deffo helped that I saw Dan after work. We went shopping and had a laugh as always. Got a tee and 2 new pairs of boxers (I have an obsession with them). We are pretty awful at shopping but always manage have a laugh and more often than not finally find what we actually went looking for.

Best part of today (apart from the first bit of sun I have seen in months) has got to be meeting my cousins little girl - I expected it to be a guilt trip from my mum as my cousin always wanted to have a little girl and has two boys. As thats what my mum keeps saying lately, is that she always wanted a little girl and now she has lost that little girl. But she's lost the little girl I never was to start with!
Other than that got to be two runners coming behind me and Dan saying "excuse me Gents" but then we just fell about laughing as we happened to be holding hands. Someone else who thinks we're a gay couple now! Haha! All good. Luckily didn't have to speak as I would probably of ended up having them apologise as give myself away when I talk. Can't wait for T then can lower the bloody thing :D

Whoop.
Hoping my good mood will carry on through tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment