Had a brilliant day once I had left Stoke with Dan. As always, had a laugh! Went shopping and spent a rather redic amount of money on clothes. Thought a bit of retail therapy would do the trick.
Justin Bieber was amazing! I'm dreading waking up tomorrow as I decided to join in with the 6 year old screamy girls - I have hardly any voice now so the morning will probably not be any better. Plus it hurts :(
With the whole 'you look like JB' thing starting again, I decided to try and convince some little lad that I got talking to that I was JB and Dan was Jayden. It kinda worked lol was funny. Until he clicked in that JB doesn't wear glasses and apparently I have a bigger nose :O but infact I have pretty much the same nose as JB ;) he told me I was bigheaded aswell! He was a cocky 6 year old if that but he was strangly adorable.
Before leaving for Manchester with Dan things had come to blows again a little with my mum. She went for the card reading last night so I asked her what got said. She told me (she had jotted bits of it down) basically not a lot was actually said about the situation at home thankfully but... I'm going to get married and have a daughter. Supposidly. Had an arguement about how me not being able to ever father a kid would never make me a real man. So I said well 1) for all you know I couldn't have children as I am now anyways and 2) you saying every man who can't father a child is less of a man? As always she tried to backtrack on what she had said. She knows that it bothers me that I'll never be able to father a kid but still, that's part of what I am willing to sacrifice because lets face it - I would never carry a child anyway. So technically its no different anyway. She also said she didn't understand how any female (other than a lesbian) would be interested in me. Knowing I was once a female and that I wasn't a 'real man'. Again just harsh words. Atleast I know I would make a better father than my dad has ever made for me and I would always support my child through thick and thin. Not leave them alone as I am now. Other things got said but I'm too tired to try and recall all of it.
Back to college, school and work tomorrow. I really don't know how I am going to try and help any of the kids with no voice but I guess I'll hafta try. It'll probably just make them laugh so that's all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment