First day of the holidays. Had a fat lie in till gone 1pm then had a session in the gym before work. Thought was about time I went as hadn't been in days. Need keep the building going so can go 'poof' when get T :D gonna be a sexy sexy maaaaaan.
Woke up to an email off Andy which was good even if what he said put me in a mood. Just let me know he hadn't forgotten about me and that he was still ploughing through documents which isn't what put me in a bad mood. We want a good arguement against people for next time I go to see Dr Makala. It was the fact he has found out someone has had hormones off Dr Jorsh. Angry Zakery. As I suspected - he is just chatting aload of bollocks to me. Originally contradicting himself and now just well I don't even know what. I wish he would just tell me why he wont start me on hormones. He may want me to go through the psychotherapy route which is fine just tell me that is what his plans are.
Was fun to have a play around with a signature the other day. My original one was shite. Didn't even say anything. Now got a proper rockstar signature :D good squiggle unlike my other one which was pathetic.
Gotta get up early tomorrow so no more 1pm lie ins for a few days. Need to go the doctors pick up my tablets and try get them print off the letters so I can see for myself what has been said.
Had a flick through the Harry Benjamin - Standard of care policy today. So if anyone in my situation wants to see what the psychiatrists etc have to follow then that is what it is. Thanks to Max for letting me know that! (Also was good to see you the other day - witnessed mine and brobros awful shopping skills and my amazing table football skills... Not. Own goal maaaan :( oh well next time haha).
Finally got round to completing World at War tonight. Rather good ending I think :) bit dramatic as always but onto either Gears of War or Battlefield Bad Company 1 tomorrow... Or might even steal my brothers Homefront and play that before I go away at the weekend. Too many decisions...
So yeaaaah, I think thats about it really. Fancied a rant over the T situation again.
Also don't forget if anyone wants to get intouch then zachdean@live.co.uk is where to contact me or via comments on here. Will soon be setting up another new email as obviously went against spelling Zak like Rach!
No comments:
Post a Comment