24 Apr 2011

24/4/11

So Easter Sunday finally arrived which means two things. 1) Chocolate and 2) LIAM!


Woke up absolutely drained and exhausted so decided go back bed after trying wake up for a while. Worked wonders then the excitedness came back for the one and only Mr Gallagher.
Had breakfast etc etc then got on our way to Wolverhampton. It's always good go a gig, always good to go see Liam too but it was good to spend quality time just me and my mum too. Think it was much needed quality time aswell.


Only queued for a few hours today, expected it be rammed with it being a weekend but it took a while for the queues to form which was weird. Finally got in there, right at the front and in the middle this time. Steve Cradock supported and towards the end of his gig I randomly had a funny turn, haven't really had any anxiety attacks recently so took me by suprise. I have no idea why it even started! Feeling majorly let down though, I was convinced I was finally getting somewhere and I could finally move away from the worry of random anxiety attacks. But now I'm feeling back at start with getting over it... On the other hand didn't take long though for the pushing to start once Liam came on. Got to the point where I was either going end up with broken ribs or a broken leg :( foot slipped in the end and knee went from pushing back so ended up getting pulled out like a dick :( so wasn't any picture opportunities but got a few. Upload them tomorrow and see how they look on computer. Liam was on the ball more than last time. Well up for it. Just a shame most the crowd was made up of pissed up kids causing trouble....


But it has to be said, the highlight of my entire day was the fact.... *Drum roll*


I SHOOK LIAM GALLAGHERS HAND!!!

I was completely besides myself and still am. Couldn't walk after and just hyperventalated beyond belief. I touched him :D :D :D :D

So yeaaah, other than being happiest bloke on earth right now from touching the man of my (non gay) dreams... It's good to have the anxiety lifted from letters arriving, mum still not said anything so I think it's one of those 'take it on the chin' moments. Also after having conversations about arm pit hair (yes of all the things to talk about...) I've come to the conclusion I should really stop shaving it. I hardly wear anything where you can see it but atleast getting it grown now will save doing it when I start to go topless or whatever. Going to be annoying so I'll see how long I can actually put up with it for. I just thought a fair few men shaved their pits but clearly after slight research... They don't.

Happy Easter, from one very happy Zak x

No comments:

Post a Comment