24 May 2011

24/5/11

Things seem to be looking up, going in the right direction and positive. All except the wait upon Dr Makala and this bloody form. I've decided he that stupid he don't even know how to fill in the god damn thing. No other reason he hasn't done it. Pfft.
So my GP all up for giving me the hormones as previously said he's now had the go ahead thank god but still depends upon the funding and Dr Makala to tell him which hormones and how much - dosage wise. Feel like just telling him give me the highest dose and we'll work it out for ourselves to be honest. The two ladies I spoke to are on Dr Makala's case though over filling it out and have given him till the end of the next week to do so before they harrass him again. Lol. So fingers crossed as my GP is so co-operative once the form gets filled out and IF the funding gets approved I'll be on testosterone sooooooooooooon. Which considering Uni is getting closer and closer I at least want my voice to break and periods to stop. :) and my life seems to be going somewhere with a job interview tomorrow that I really really want to get. All in the name of Zak too so something needs to give sometime soon.

Finally got round to doing my English presentation on Liam Gallagher today too. Missed so much out that I wanted to say but I guess that is what you do when you try be cocky and don't use cue cards or a script ha. But still, me know's my stuff!

Day off tomorrow and thursday and mums away with work so I get house to myself until Friday afternoon. Not long enough mind but still. Quality time is where it's at over next few days.

Cleaned my shoes, got my trousers and a shirt all ironed so ready to take on tomorrow! Huuuua.

No comments:

Post a Comment