2 Jun 2011

1/6/11

Woke up earlier than I wanted to but had go Keele to discuss my transition throughout uni, snoozed my alarm for an hour before I moved was that tired. Met Ian who's the guy who would be supporting me, if I manage get in at Keele and met the head of psychology and had a tour of the campus. Went into the sports hall and ended up speaking to a man about the football team, he kinda made me put my name down after I said I used to play, to which he turned out to be a long lost relative kind of thing. A cousin of mine somewhere down the line, look good if he goes back to my Grandad or Dad and be like he's met a Zak as they would just think he's gone bonkers. Nice way to drop myself in it a tad eh. Overall though the Uni seems nice and the people are helpful enough.


Over than that I haven't done too much. Went to work after which is getting quieter and quieter, I think it will shut down soon but I'm not too fussed as starting new job on Monday it's just for when I go to Uni I'm going want a nice flexible part time job... Hafta see what happens. Unsure at the moment whether I'm going manage long hours at Alton Towers then got here for 2 hours afterwards. Think of the money though...

No comments:

Post a Comment