Finally a few days off to relax from the manics of work. Had a few good days though :) the Justin Bieber comments started with a group of girls again yesterday so maybe it is time for a haircut aha. Told me I sound like him but I clearly don't sound canadian - silly girls lol.
Need to go do some more shopping for Grandad and do his cleaning, money he gives me from that is going to go straight into my pot :) I am determined to get decent money saved.
Had a letter from my solicitor yesterday - I had totally forgot I had a claim going through from when a blonde bimbo woman crashed into me :| (proof that women can't drive) I wasn't even moving! So that could be a bit of money coming my way :) then straight into my pot. Put my number plate onto ebay too today so if that goes for way more than I need to get my new one (we can keep everything crossed) then again that can be used to go towards top surgery :D. Tryna stay positive as sick of crying lately....
Worst nightmare happened yesterday at work too. Been dreading seeing someone I know since I've been there. Happened once in the queue and then yesterday there's someone working there who I went college with when I was 16 :/ luckily had spotted my name badge so didn't call me anything -phew- stood there talking to her for a while so that was disaster averted!
No comments:
Post a Comment