After some time to think about what the hell I'm going to do. I've come to the conclusion of, what can I do?
Got intouch with Andy who managed to get intouch with the different PCT's around the area, to find out that it's not banned to fund gender reassignment there are just no catagories for it. So basically for example if you wanted surgery for being overweight if you weighed so much you would qualify if you didn't then therefore you wouldn't, there is nothing like that for gender reassignment. It's just a no. They have done that because obviously it is illegal to have it completely banned. It's just very hard to get funded for. Decided going to get intouch with Dr Jorsh and hope that he can do my IFR form to prove I am an exceptional case and why I should get the funding above anybody else. Not an easy task though eh. Second option is I've been talking to a lad at work who builds up religiously by the sounds of it and he can get intermuscular testosterone injections. Problem there is they are 400mg per shot. From what I've read NHS usually prescribe 100mg-200mg. Would be a risk to double it and not have regular blood tests. Worth it in some ways but not in others. Enough dwelling on all that though as it just really gets me down...
Had a good day at work, had my review at long last which now means I'll have my free tickets on Monday. My review had scores of 3 and 4 out of 5 which is apparently really good as people usually get 1s and 2s for their first review as a new starter, they want me to go back next year already and want to train me to become an operator. Also want me to work all across the park on the different rides and become a mentor for other people to motivate and train them too. Not bad really.
Other than that my brother failed his driving test today, the girlfriends at V festival and I'm surprised I haven't put on 5 stone with eating takeaways for the past two weeks. Get a good meal in me when mother gets back from Greece. Also did well to stay the girlfriends last night before work, never stay out before I have to go work the next day as anxiety usually starts up so thought I'd test it out and was fine. On the other hand though her parents weren't in so maybe it would be different if they were there. Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment