24 Aug 2011

24/8/11

No real sign of coming on anytime soon, a good thing even though back to work tomorrow :/ had 4 days off now still got back ache and still rather depressed. Going have to speak to a manager about the depression though I think.

Other than that, it's seeming unlikely I'll be going to Uni in September. Going have a look through the clearing places now and sit tightly for Manchester to get back to me. Fingers crossed something has got to happen. Just sick of wondering when my life is going to actually start. Lots of kick backs supposidly make you stronger but I'm just feeling weaker and weaker...

Rang up my car insurance as that's due for renewal just to see what the renewal price is going to be. Told me I'm going have to be on male insurance - dreeded premiums.... But not actually that bad :).

No comments:

Post a Comment