18 Sept 2011

18/9/11

Last day before Uni... I don't know how I feel about starting really. Bit numb about it. Not knowing what to expect but since over coming my anxiety a great deal I'm not used to not feeling sick and nervous, I just don't seem to know what feeling should take the place of where the anxiety used to be. Just hope it is a pleasant surprise and I love it.

I found out yesterday that if I go to see Dr Curtis and pay X amount for 2 appointments, I could then get a private script for T and pay £80 for 3 months worth of Nebido. Unsure on what to do at the moment as it would be £80 I would have to find every 3 months which whilst at Uni could become a problem. Just need to keep on about my back and any other clinical problems I can get. Which I have a new one... I have found a lump in my 'moob' Mum thinks it is my gland but I'm not sure, it's quite sore and I guess after binding all day every day it can't be healthy and not to be negative - it is going to be more likely a lump. So I'll have to go to the doctors AGAIN. Hopefully something as serious as finding a lump will make them cut them off!!!!!!

Hoping all goes well at Uni and my plan to stay stealth will work better than it did at Towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment