A lot to write about but had no time to write it! Doing mad hours at Alton Towers now it's Scarefest which has consisted of a random girl feeling my arse asking me for a snog :| and the entire Gypsy community causing havoc! Never seen so many police in one place lol. Although with the mad hours means I've finally got a 3rd ride to work on now even if it's not the best - The Skyride!
Mums also had the first call on the landline asking for me.
On a good note though, I've made an appointment with Dr Curtis to go private for hormones. Not got to wait that long just 10 days left. I didn't think Mum would want to come with me but she said that she would like to. Was quite shocked but I guess she just wants more of an understanding. She originally got upset when I told her but I think it was more because it's a financial 'burden' forever unless the NHS will eventually fund me. I know where she's coming from but I can't not go ahead with it.
Just need another £1300 for top surgery then I'll be going ahead with that too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment