A lot has happened recently just nothing great has happened.
First thing wanted to blog was an arguement with my mum, neither of us had exploded in a while so maybe it was on the cards to happen soon. Basically text me using my birth name which in her defense, never calls me anything different anyway but there was no need to put it on a text. She knew who the text was going to so I don't get it. You don't start a text with the person's name or at least I don't. I let it slip by replying with yes dad but then to add to my frustration there was a harsh note on the side for when I woke up on about usual mum moany stuff - dishes. Just got to me a lot more than if she'd of said it to my face. I came in still pissed off after a day at work and bam. The arguement started. I told her she's selfish etc etc. Then we didn't speak for nearly 2 days or something like that. Then when my girlfriend spoke to her apparently she refered to me as her son..... Hmmmm. Not said anything about it, I'm just going let it slide.
I'm still pondering on how to get £300 every 3 months for Dr Curtis too... Which leads me on to going to the doctors. There's been a new Dr at the surgery so I thought I'd go and see what she is like and in one word she is an absolute BITCH. I was surprised she was able to speak clear English which at first made me think ooh we could be onto something here. But oh no. She told me to get a job - of which I have, and to save up to go private because there's no funding and basically there never will be. She didn't even know what an IFR form was! She then went onto talk about Thiland and how it's well known and cheap out there for 'sex change operations'. Then moved onto the fact I'm in a relationship gives me something to look forward to and antidepressants aren't what I should be taking because they aren't going to help me. She nearly refused to give them to me. Then to the point of actually going, the lump I had. She checked and just said 'well on a good note it's not cancer.' Well cheers love. I told her about feeling suicidal and she just seemed to brush it off. Won't be seeing her again. In actual fact I'm chanfing doctors anyway, I just needed a months worth of meds because of my records changing over.
Claimed a sister at Uni too, somebody said I looked familiar - turns out knows my brother. I didn't have time to think what to say but when she said 'Oh and you have a sister called ______ too?' I couldn't really say no as I'd admitted to Matt being my brother. I'm just going be the unknown sibling. I should actually prep him on that...
Other than all that shite, things are good lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment