Just got back in from seeing Liam Gallagher for the 3rd time this year. I stink of vile stuff and beer. Niiiice. I've come to the conclusion that, Noel has the better album but Liam is better live. So they balance each other out. I had a horrible anxiety attack too that lasted about 35 minutes on the up run to him coming on, which lead to me going further back. It was boiling in there which really didn't help and there was a breeze where we ended up. It was only me and my bro - first time I've been without my mum :( kinda strange really. He wasn't as good as I've seen him (Liam that is) but he sang my favourite B side I'd never heard live before so it doesn't matter lol.
Had most my hair cut off again today. Got bored of it and just wanted a change. I get a bit wary about having it cut - even though I go the barbers - just incase it makes me look girly. I've had the back cut off and short then I still have a fringe with side bits. Until I have facial hair I have to keep some hair on my face or I just look silly.
I have a lot of English reading to do tomorrow - the joys... So going get these smelly clothes off and get into bed. Be alone though as the missus got a new job starting tomorrow (unsure what it's doing to be honest... I should pay more attention :/ ) but hey, good luck with the new job even though you never ever read this xxx!
I read it ;)
ReplyDelete