Doctors finally received the letter from Richard (Dr Curtis) it is a fair report actually compared to some of the things Dr Makala had put on them. He's put on the request for blood tests which I'm going to get tomorrow. I got to fast and not drink anything but water till I have the tests done. Bit worried as nobody knows I'm on hormones to stop the monthly demons... I guess it'll show in my blood and have to see what happens if anything. Got to have 5 tubes filled of blood too :/ I'll be dead lol. Good job I don't have a fear of needles. It's just the feeling of warm blood being drawn out that sometimes makes me randomly faint! I was ok last time though and do need to man up after all!
Been with the girlfriend 8 months today and she finally has a job :D which meant we had an excuse go out for a pint or two and a curry tonight tehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment