7/11/11
Officially unemployed now :( going miss Towers big time over the next few months. Was a horrible way to end the season though. Rita broke down with my ex girlfriend on with her new missus..... Although I released a bit of anger by slamming the harness down on her which hurts, probably not as much as I hurt but hey. At least that's a little bit of pain in return. Other than that there was an argument with someone on Th13teen, who are arseholes anyway but just ruined the end of it by kicking off. What's done is done though and hopefully by next season it'll all the much better by the dickheads not returning!
Doctors tomorrow to sort out Charing Cross and then Liam Gallagher a week today and then Dr Curtis two weeks today. Hoping that he will give me hormones straight off because I'm going to ring Dr Yellend tomorrow to sort out my consultation as I pretty much have all the money I need now.
 |
| Team Rita 2011! |
No comments:
Post a Comment