Just got back in from seeing The Courteeners for 2nd time this year :) they amazing as per, in the o2 arena again in Manchester same place I saw both Liam and Noel although bit depressing that neither of them managed to get it going as mental as The Courteeners did.
On a slightly depressing note, just before they came on my girlfriend burnt up and went weak. As we made our way out of the crowd so she could sit down and get some air she went even funnier and fainted. I was holding her hands as she was unsteady anyway so I could try get her out without us being separated. She slipped right out of my hands and fell onto the floor backwards. It has been playing on my mind all night not just because I'd never seen her like that and hated watching her be ill but the fact that my masculinity was tested and as a boyfriend I couldn't do anything. I failed in being able to look after her :(. I told her about it later on about how guilty I felt but she told me not to worry after all she is taller and bigger than me, doesn't take much though as I'm like a little midget - she's 3inches taller than me as it is. But that doesn't make me feel any better about it. She just slipped out of my hands and I had to just stand there and watch her hit the floor. She was only gone for a second before she regained consciousness but I couldn't even keep hold of her for a second. What kind of man and boyfriend does that make me? Not a very good one.
![]() |
| Liam Fray |

No comments:
Post a Comment