4 Jan 2012

4/1/12

Sooo, about 10 minutes ago I thought nothing to blog lets just get in bed. Then I felt a hair or two on my chin. Check in the mirror and yup I have sprouted 2 hairs! So had this blog been wrote asoon as I saw them this would be a happy blog. Infact a very happy blog. Instead it's a gutted, upset blog.

Mum came upstairs and asked her to feel it and she said she couldn't feel it. After leaving it at that and feeling it again I knew I could feel them. Asked her again and she just brushed it off and I said 'you're just not bothered are you?' and she said 'no.' but said it in a way that just ugh.... She's come so far yet doesn't share these moments with me. She means everything to me which is pretty obvious throughout this but sometimes just knocks me down when something good happens. When I had my injection I didn't know how she would feel so I kept the smile off my face to not make it awkward. My monthly has nearly come to an end after 8 pissing days and I'm seriously hoping this is the last. I'm in complete agony through an ear and throat infection yet the smallest thing like sprouting 2 hairs changed my mood considerably. Now I wish I'd never found them!!!!!!

Still nothing from my Dad and still being birthnamed all the pissing time. I hate this journey so much, what have I done to deserve this?!? Wish someone could just tell me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment