26 Apr 2012

26/4/12

I spoke to Andrew Yelland secretary yesterday and booked everything in properly. She told me that she would try to get the paper work out to me this week but could quite possibly be next week. Which is fine as I have a few weeks to go before I next go down. So when I woke up this morning and found a letter from him including all the paper work I was a little surprised. Less than 24 hours and they got it all out to me! I guess that's what I'm paying for haha. There is a strict long list of do's and don'ts - I will scan this all in at some point too and upload onto here. I need to be there for 7.15am on 6th June which is only 41 days away which is 984 hours! Jeeeeeeeeeeesus. I am still more excited now but at the same time I am shitting it.

Going to see Example tonight with my brother. Should be good, never been to a gig that's that kind of music so shall be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment