22 Mar 2011

22/3/11

Thought I'd stick to this font for this post too. Like the name of it to be honest.

Tuesday today (wednesday tomorrow and after wednesday is thursday - I'm the new JB not Rebecca Black. I'm better. Tuesday song is better than the Friday song ;) ) English has made me nearly fall asleep for 2 weeks running now. Dracula has got to be the shittest film ever. Finally watched the end of it. I don't get it? Now have to do an assignment on it. I dunno how I'm going to do that as I seriously don't get what it is meant to be about. Google is my friend on this one I think.

Sooo yeah, received an email back from the Equality and Diversity manager to let me know she has told 2 of my lecturers. One of who took me to one side today. Shit myself when she came up to me and goes 'erm, can I have a word?' just looked at my mate thought 'shit' and said 'erm yeah course you can' she was fairly sound about it basically asked me what I wanted to be called in class and what I wanted to be called on my assignments and that. Told her stick to my birth name in class but put Zak on my assignments. She was sound about it so thats sorted. Denis walked past (he is the other who knows) stopped as if he was going to say something then walked a bit more then stopped but decided to keep walking than say something aha. Bless him.
Back to Mary tomorrow. Not a lot to update her on though. Apart from my mum seemingly wishing I was dead.

Something else that came back to me earlier aswell as the embarrassment of my brother asking me if my balls had dropped. With having no voice after JB, my voice either went high, low or just nothing came out. He laughed and was like 'your balls dropped now? Thats how my voice went when mine dropped' mum gave me the dodgiest look ever then shot him a dodgy look. Ha. Told him shut up but he just carried on with 'well you being the older one it's about time I taught you something. I'll teach you be a man' clearly mum wasn't impressed. Made me smile nevertheless...

...Now onto redoing an assignment I wonderfully failed...







......... P.S. There's cookie dough still waiting in the freezer. Yknow how I don't like it :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment