25 Mar 2011

25/3/11

Firstly congrats Brobro for being set on at work for another 6 weeks :)

Like how I always think of things to say on here throughout the day then when sit down and look at the box I think 'shit what to put'.

Had my hair cut earlier. Only because the Bieber comments started again and being called Bieber takes me back... Also gives me hope sometimes she'll come back to me and my Bieber hair. Lol. Mums first comment after not seeing me all day was 'I don't like your hair' ... 'Do you ever?' seriously everytime I have even 1mm of it cut off she moans. Started to think its no wonder I have anxiety etc she's forever putting me down. When I think about it aswell I couldn't tell you the last time she said something nice about my looks or anything. Only thing I take as a compliment is when she says 'you'd look alright if it was on your brother'.

Was pretty fun in the barbers earlier. He cut my hair and then just stood there chatting to me, drinking lager and perving on the girls in the office opposite. I asked him if you shaved fine hair would it come back thicker etc? For example if you shaved the fine hair on your face would it eventually come back as stubble? He says not as anyone whos going bald would shave it to get it come back thicker and anyone with a patchy beard would shave it so its no longer patchy. Which all makes sense when he said that. But, nevertheless. I'm going to try it. So I have brought a razor and some shaving cream and I'm going to put it to the test.

Other than that had a pretty straight forward day. Went in get my mark from Literature then went the gym. Had a constant cramp in the left side of my body today so couldn't lift too much. Was a short and sweet session. Then came back and met up with h who I haven't seen in ageeees. Going watch a film tonight with her too :). Have a lot of catching up to do.

Plan on doing some work this weekend but I'm sure my need to complete Call of Duty will happen before any work is completed. Some things just never change....

No comments:

Post a Comment