Saturday already :( decided go work yesterday so I could have the whole weekend off and not have to worry about going today or tomorrow. Had a nice lie in but woke up to Mums mate laughing propa loud as she normally does. Awww. Didn't go the monster munch party as still not been in the mood for the whole big socialising and drinking malarky.
Went meet Max in polari this afternoon. Just to discuss what goes on when first go to Dr Makala and give the care plan a quick look at just to see what has to happen going by that. Found out a few bits and pieces so going to ask again about getting hormones sorted before Uni at the very least.
I think Mum went to the counselling again today but I completely forgot about it until earlier and she is out tonight so I'll have to bring it up tomorrow now. I'm tempted to suggest Jezza Kyle to her (Even though I'm not the usual type of scrote who gets on there with a 101 kids and 101 STIs to go with it....) but I think it could help her with the whole after care team. They could be able to point her in the right direction for support and talk to her in a way where she may understand... Meet people who have been through it and meet other peoples parents too. Who knows. I feel a twat for even thinking about it never mind suggesting it...
As I decided yesterday I'm going to try and get a beard without T for the time being. Likelyness of it happening is about 5% I recon but I'm still going try. So as of about 10 minutes ago. I shaved my face for the very first time....
Looking like a twat much!!! (Nice pretty green t shirt though ;) my very own bit of Liam)
Not even been the gym today :O so be doing 2 hours tomorrow so keep up the building.
Going have an early night but going pray that I wake up with stubble in the morning. Ha. Could be a God after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment