31 Mar 2011

31/3/11

Today is the day that I officially think that noone actually knows what to do!
My GP is all up for putting me on hormones etc he hasn't had a problem from the start (apart from originally not knowing what to do but when I found out what he had to do he did it with no questions asked!). As for Dr Makala... Well. I just wish I would stop being told he's doing one thing then doesn't actually do it then decides go back on what he's said.

First appointment with him I discussed starting the hormone treatment and he said that because he had no doubts in his mind about me going through with the transition he would write to my doctor and suggest that I got started on them. I went to my GP and he had had no mention of hormones from him. So. I go back to him the 2nd time - baring in mind my mum came this time so I didn't really want to push her as was going to be hard enough. He said then that I would have to wait till I went to Charing Cross (as you can see, back tracking on the fact he said he would write to my GP about starting hormones) then I go back on Monday for the 3rd time and he said he had already said to my GP that I can start hormones. I go to my GP today and 'he hasn't mentioned hormones'. What the pissing hells he talking about then?!?

I spoke to Andy yesterday and he suggested I took the number with me for Dr Makala so if my GP said again that he hadn't mentioned it I could ring him there and then to get him to tell my GP whilst I was sat with him. So thats what I did. Although it took him about 3 hours to ring me back. But still he went on about some protocol (I don't even know what one of them is) and Dr Jorsh and how they can't start me on them till Charing Cross.

BOLLOCKS.

So yeah, bollocks is all I have to say to that. Andy to the rescue though, got hands on some government documents of some sort and NHS apparently support a 'patient has a say in treatment' thing so going try our hardest get some evidence together. I kinda feel sorry for my GP because he wants to do it all for me but he just doesn't know what to do. Prescribing me hormones is obviously a huge thing to prescribe anyway but I don't think he feels comfortable without Dr Makala's go ahead which I understand but he just pissing about. I don't even know why I got go back because he admitted he can't do anything more for me. So whatever. lol. Annoying how I got wait about another 2 months to even get the initial letter from Charing Cross then more than likely have to wait till Christmas 2050 to even go. Grrrr.

Looking forward to going Uni in September to a certain extent. Its something do and its what I need to do.... Not that I exactly want to do it. But yeah. It'll be exciting to go as Zak and make new friends who don't know any different. But I just wish they'd take it into consideration that September actually isn't that far away...

... Other than that little rant. Went shopping with my bro earlier (real bro :P) had KFC even though I really haven't been well all day. The gravy was perfect so pissed off I couldn't manage to eat it all without puking it back up :(
He was being a little dick though when picking a card for mothers day. He finds the whole situation hilarious for some unknown reason. There was cards saying 'I want to grow up to be just like you' or 'Thank you for bringing me up to be a person I love being' and so on. I clearly didn't find it funny and I'm pretty sure my mum would flip than see it was my brothers childish sense of humour. So yeah, tried to find one that would make her cry as I think its funny to watch her get all worked up when reading a card but most of them were shit so it a pretty simple one with about 3 lines on. I thought it was cute though :)

Didn't go college after the doctors came in and went sleep as I was just completely drained. Haven't stopped being ill all day (but as brobro said - dan this time not my real bro - I'm in great need to man up so I'll stop my moaning of being ill round about now...)



p.s. sorry for flipping last night - know I've already apologised but you like it deep down when there are things aimed at you on here ;) hope you had a good un aswell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment