5 Mar 2011

5/3/11

Had a quiet few days really. Not a lot to put down on here.
Didn't end up going to the factory last night, went for a quiet drink with Soph and her mates a bit later on but that's about it. Still amazes me how well I manage to pass with a group of lads :D.
Spent the day doing assignments and in the gym. Pretty basic, straight forward day. Then this evening I have spent chilling with me mum watching toy story 3 - that always manages to make me cry :| ugh. I'm so soft! Thought it would be a good idea if I start spending more time with my mum rather than isolating myself away from her either in my room or just not in the house at all. After all it is hard for the pair of us so I think we need to maintain a good close relationship to get over the hurdles ahead.
We still don't have a functioning kitchen so we still living as best as possible! All an adventure though.

Liam on monday I can't waaaaait! Me and mum were also discussing getting tickets to go again in April when he plays the civic hall in Wolverhampton. She said it is a smaller venue than the apollo (although I believe thats small too?!) so hopefully if we can find some at the right price (seen some at over £100 a piece) I'll be going again next month. But it has to be said - he is the only man for me! Ooft.

No comments:

Post a Comment