7 Mar 2011

Liam, Liam, Liam! 7/3/11

Ooft, that man does crazy things to me. Mr Liam Gallagher. How I do love you. I must admit, your absense had created a hole in my heart that is at long last... Complete again :)

Had cameras in my face all night 'cos as you can imagine - was MAD FER IT!!!!!!!!!!
Front row - so I should think after about 4 hours of queueing for him. But you made it all so worth while. Although extremely gutted I missed the PERFECT picture moment. He stood RIGHT infront of me whilst I took a picture but as all the fans behind me surged towards him the pictures are blurry :'( but put it this way. Liam is baaaaaack. Eeeeeeeeeeee. Now just to try and find some cheaper tickets (than £150) to go and see him again next month in Wolverhampton.

But moving on, there hasn't been a lot to put on here recently. Things at home are quiet things have been 'pushed under the carpet' so to speak.
Mum mentioned one of her friends on the way back and I took the opportunity to ask if she knew about my transition. Which she grunted a yes to. I knew all her close friends knew so I wanted to ask if she did aswell. It gives me a good feeling that she is able to talk to someone and actually has someone to talk to aswell. She tends to bottle things up so as her close friends know about it, it means that she has opened up off her own back. I told the family so she didn't have to come out with it but obviously I wasn't going to go round for tea and biscuits at hers mates' houses and break the news to them.

College is pretty shitty aswell, things are getting ontop of me again. I don't know why I let it happen. Spoken to my tutor and got extension. He knows about my hospital appointments but he literally knows that it is a hospital appointment and no more. I'm tempted to tell him as with going back to see Mary on Wednesday (the college councillor) to see about changing things over I spose he does actually deserve to know what is going on. Maybe then he'll give me some leeway and stop being so harsh with things. Even though I deserve his harshness for not keeping ontop of my work. Sometimes things are more important! As with tonight - Liam Gallagher was much much MUCH more important than 'how did the female characters in Macbeth act upon Macbeths decisions' or something like that. I don't even know what the question is. But hey, Liam Gallagher is much more important than Macbeth and if you know me well enough - you'd know he's more important to me than probably anything in the entire world. Enough about my love for Liam Gallagher now before I do get labelled a gay boy. Which for the record - I really aren't. (Even if I did get humiliated infront of the fans at the gig earlier by being outted about having Justin Bieber tickets - my hard act soon had to go as you can imagine).

So yeah, I guess things aren't going too bad for one (touch wood).
Me and Soph seem to be getting closer which is good :) just need to let go of things from the past and have faith in myself.
Also me and my mum are getting on quite well - even though I know once it comes from 'under the carpet' it'll all blow up again.
But till then, I guess I can sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment