Went to the doctors this morning. Was just a simple visit to get my tablets from him. I asked him about printing me the letters off from Harplands and he said yeah no problems just ask them at reception and let them know I've said you can have them. So I did. They said no problem with the GP giving permission. So I thought finally, I can see what is being said. Only to be shot down and told that because they weren't given permission from the Harplands before they can't print them off. I explained that I just wanted it all for my birth certificate evidence and they understood but they aren't allowed to print off anything without their permission. What aload of toss. I don't know why there is such a huge security type thing over something that's about me anyway. Not like I'm trying to do some outrageous criminal act with my own identity is it. Jeeez.
That aside not been a bad day. I already can't remember what I've done. Left the gym today as I ache and really hurt a muscle in my leg somehow. I dunno whether it from playing football or from the gym but working out deffo aint going help it. Had my hair cut as it was growing very weirdly. Had no comments about my hair from mum... Think she's going soft in her old age.. That or blind I'm not sure. Usually can't keep her mouth shut from throwing comments at me ;)
Also changed my name on my o2 contract now. Well nearly, just need post them a letter then its all done. Can't believe how easy it is to just change names on things it's crazy. Also finally spoke to the DVLA which again is far from a huge task to change everything to do with my car over. Just need speak to my insurers again. I seriously can't afford an increase in premium so going have to argue the fact my name can be anything it doesn't change my gender from F to M just like that. Just on the flip side if I became a Mrs suddenly don't make me married does it... No. Yknow what insurance companies are like though. So going be interesting. That's the only thing holding back changing the documents over with the DVLA as it'll make everything void... Plus I use my driving license a lot for ID so really want it changing asap :)
Wales tomorrow after work too, deffo can't wait to get a break. Few bottles of beer and hopefully the sun to try clear my head. Be weird going there as I've gone there since I was a little kid. Got a lot of memories for me so maybe it be good to go there as who I am now and just look back on how things have been compared to how things are going to be. A lot of anxiety has gone recently. I'm not sure whether it the new tablets or the fact I'm being myself now. No hiding and lying about who I am.
Made me laugh how bumped into Brummie when having my hair cut earlier then when she went rather than what would of probably been a hug before now turned into a handshake. Goes to show how people are willing to adapt to things these days. Noone got any issues apart from the fact I've only just told them haha.
This probably be my last post now until I get back from Wales. Have a nice weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment