Just got back from a nice weekend away. Luckily the sun was shining so any excuse get me shorts on lol. Feel like managed clear my head too. How long that will last for I do not know. Advice for any idiots like me, the sea in Wales is extremely cold in April so don't go swimming in it :| was fun though. Apart from somehow swimming into all the rocks and having to swim back out to get back off the rocks. Have a nice battered knee to show for the disaster. Also a nice lump from walking into the caravan... God knows how I even managed to do that. Come to the conclusion I'm immune to alcohol. How I can drink from 1pm till about 11pm and still be entirely sober is beyond me.
Enjoyed watching the football this weekend. Think that passion is coming back. Kinda got out of the habit of watching football and paying attention to it but watching it this weekend has made me realise just how much I miss it. Once had hormones for a few months probably going consider getting back into playing it too. But be scary to go and play for a mens team :| better than the bitchyness of womens teams though ha. More interested in ripping each others hair out than kicking the ball!
Deffo going have settle down this week and get my assignments done. Be good start back with a clear head and no work hanging over me. Soon get bombarded with more anyway so need get me act together.
Had no post and really wanted the first letter to of come for when I got back. Atleast I wouldn't of had to be in the same country as my mum when it came. No such luck though... Which also obviously means heard nothing from Charing Cross yet either. Give them upto 3 months from GP sending referral which gives me another 5 weeks I think :/ eeek. Too long.
Going get an earlyish night now as want be up bright and early tomorrow :D can't sleep away my last week off.
No comments:
Post a Comment