After mum had spoken to me about all that we discussed stuff with my car which was a first I think. On about insurance etc so it seems we on civil talking terms about things. Not that that makes it any easier. Also on about my dads 'reaction' again and I'd forgot the part where he told me to move away because it's not fair on my mum. How I forgot that I don't know probably because whatever he say's goes in one ear and out the other.... Prick.
Before all this I spent the day with Soph, went the monkey forest. I hadn't been there in years since my french mate came over when I was in about year 10. Good spend the day with her and was good get out and about.
Still need get some assignments done ugh and need go the gym... Really need to start waking up a lot earlier than I do. To give me some much needed motivation though Keele University have replied to me..
This is what I sent to them originally...
Afternoon,
I phoned up earlier regarding a few changes to my UCAS application.
Firstly I have changed my name from Rachel ______ to Zakery Dean ______
Secondly in regards the name change, I'm going through gender reassignment which has effected my studies this academic year. I have just got the ball rolling so the situation at home has been up in the air a lot. I'm still achieving reasonable grades but not the required.
Lastly I would like to change from English and Educational Studies to English and Psychology if possible please.
Thank you,
Zak.
I phoned up earlier regarding a few changes to my UCAS application.
Firstly I have changed my name from Rachel ______ to Zakery Dean ______
Secondly in regards the name change, I'm going through gender reassignment which has effected my studies this academic year. I have just got the ball rolling so the situation at home has been up in the air a lot. I'm still achieving reasonable grades but not the required.
Lastly I would like to change from English and Educational Studies to English and Psychology if possible please.
Thank you,
Zak.
The reply was...
Dear Zak (Per id _______)
Thank you for your recent email.
I am pleased to confirm that we have amended your course to a dual
honours degree in English and Psychology (CQ83). We have informed UCAS
and you should be able to view this on UCAS Track in the next few days.
I can confirm that if you do not meet the required offer in the Summer
we will be very sympathetic to any circumstances which may have an
impact on your studies.
With regards to your change of name; you will need to inform UCAS about
this and they will then inform the universities involved.
With best wishes.
Thank you for your recent email.
I am pleased to confirm that we have amended your course to a dual
honours degree in English and Psychology (CQ83). We have informed UCAS
and you should be able to view this on UCAS Track in the next few days.
I can confirm that if you do not meet the required offer in the Summer
we will be very sympathetic to any circumstances which may have an
impact on your studies.
With regards to your change of name; you will need to inform UCAS about
this and they will then inform the universities involved.
With best wishes.
So this is looking positive. Hopefully be looking to go to Keele in September :)
No comments:
Post a Comment