Was in fairly good mood until 5 minutes ago. Sometimes do wish I was moving away to Uni. Sick of the shit that gets put around. That little moan over with. Other than that pointless, shitty and aggrivating little conversation today has been rather productive. Except that conversation setting me back to square one with getting where I want to. Grrrrr.
Got round to talking to the insurers and finally won the arguement over my premium not being increased. Which basically means now I get to update my car documents without my insurance being voided! :D also spoken to UCAS and they just want a scanned copy of my deed poll to change my Uni application. Still can't believe it's that easy to change your name on everything. Still surreal how smooth things are going. Except still not getting any closer to hormones. I've scanned it in and going send it to my insurance and UCAS in a few minutes.
Still waiting for the kick up my backside to start on my assignments. Really going have to start tomorrow as it is Wednesday and I'm sick of thinking about doing them. Want atleast a few days to just chill. Also going have to go the gym though as I turned my alarm off today and went back to sleep. No gym happened tut.
Probably had more to say but now all that's on my mind is that conversation so I can't remember what else has happened!!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment