23 Apr 2011

22/4/11

Today was the day I finally got round to going the Blue Lagoon in Buxton. Went up with Nat and Lou :). Was just by chance I found it really, some old snotty woman had a go at us for trying get through the private land. We found a way around then just got paranoid of being shot by some farmer lol. After a treck going under and over everything possible we got there. As beautiful as I had imagined. Weather was nice, so had a can and just chilled... Water was colder than the sea in Wales mind :|. All worth it.

After spending day there came back got a few crates and got hammered. Went to The Factory and just carried on getting drunk. Was UV party so got covered in paint looked a bit of a dick to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment