Back to this font for this one. Just because the date is 21st April. Also I got a feeling this font should be purple as a nice JB resemblance.
Anyway, onto the day. Been pretty chilled out in the sun. Always manage to get one side of my body more tanned than the other. I shall probably never learn to turn round! Had full intention of getting assignments done. I've progressed to opening Word and looking through notes. That's where it ended though for a while. Went to play football in the sun with Nat then went to work... Had a KFC then wrote an approx 82 words! It's a start! That's all that matters. The ball is rolling. Slightly further than I was when I woke up this morning so atleast it is an achievement by my standards.
Onto more serious stuff. My great aunty has finally found out. Mum took a walk over there when I was playing football. By sounds of it she's in a state of shock with nothing to say. But hey I guess what is there to say?! Not a lot really. To me people only have to know because of obvious changes but it makes me question sometimes what the big deal is. I'm still only me. Just because I've been perceived to be somebody I'm not doesn't mean the entire world has to know. But maybe that's just in my mind. I'm not a different person or anything, this is who I've always been. People just need to see that. Which I think they do... Maybe.
Been dragging me down thinking things over and reading forums seeing how long all of it is actually going to take. In some cases people don't get hormones 18 months from first appointment at Charing Cross. I haven't even had my letter from Charing Cross yet never mind my first appointment. Then ontop of that is the wait for top surgery. Been considering the whole going private route more and more. But looking at £5000 atleast as I might of mentioned previously. Thought about saving all my student loans for the 1st year of Uni and using them but then I think if I'm not going have it before September then what's the point going private? I guess I may aswell wait for the NHS to get their backsides in gear. But on the other hand atleast going private could still be quicker even if I don't get it before September.
So what I've been thinking. Is maybe of trying to set up a kinda donation thing for my transition? Thinking of doing some kind of fundraising things too but I have no idea where to start or even if it would be a success.
I can't get my hands on that kinda money so I guess I gotta think of some way to get it. I'm open to ideas so if you have any or know of anything that has maybe worked for people before then get intouch and let me know. Anything is worth a shot!
Hopefully going have a chill out day with brobro tomorrow, thinking of finally getting round to going the blue lagoon in Buxton. Go for a swim in the quarry and sunbathe :D quality time is a need. If we don't end up going, I'm probably going get a crate and get smashed before going the UV party tomorrow night :)
p.s. once again, happy birthday. You probably stopped checking this out now but yknow. Like to think of myself as a gentleman and wanted to say it to you again :) xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment