28 Apr 2011

28/4/11

Woke up just to go back to sleep today. In a kind of 'feel sorry for myself' mood. Which managed to get worse as the day went on! Had a nice little cry to empty some built up emotion and carried on with the day. Just feeling after the anxiety on Sunday, I'm having some sort of relapse at the moment... Really exhausted and back to sleeping for hours on end which is why I ended up not going to college today! Managed to sleep through the delivery man knocking aswell which says something as they usually nearly put the door through when they knock! I got confused when the card they pushed through had my old name on as I hadn't brought anything in ages! Went up to the collections place to find it was my deed poll being returned from o2. So why on earth it has Miss Rachel on I'll never know! Bastards! That added to my mood too for some reason. Short fuse me thinks. The little kid in the collections place was cute though. Kept waving at me, smiling and just tryna grab my hand. That was ok till started going 'dada' at me :| haa. So want kids :(

Another long weekend off now. Stupid Royal wedding tomorrow (although thanks for the extra day off) excuse to get drunk? ... Maybe. Or just an excuse to stay in bed all day and play more Bad Company 2! Although I should probably take up the opportunity to finish my psychology assignment and everything else I still haven't done.

So yeah, not really feeling myself again today...

No comments:

Post a Comment