Even though I updated yesterday I didn't get round to filling in on my day.
Finally changed my name over at the bank so just got wait for my new card to come through eeee :) but then I guess that will consist of the first letter in Mr Zakery... Bit of anxiety surrounding that as I guess it'll be an awkward moment between me and mum. I guess once the first one comes though it'll just become part of life them being in new name. Be kinda weird to start with but I guess just like everything over time you get used to things.
Other than that not a lot more has happened I don't think. I'm sure my memory is getting worse as time goes on. I can't remember this morning never mind yesterday!
Also I just wanted to say... For people who think doing this is a choice - you are very wrong. It's far from a choice and it is far from something I want to do for the sake of it. It's something I have to do to continue/start living my life happily. Noone has said anything bad to me but one thing that winds me up is people thinking I 'want' to be a boy... The thing is, this isn't a want. It is a need as I say. I 'am' a boy rather than 'want' to be a boy. My body doesn't match my mind that's all. Who I am won't change because I'm no different... I don't want to be any different except I want my body to match my mentality etc... So yeah, it's just not a want .
No comments:
Post a Comment