8 Apr 2011

Just a few messages of support from people

As I have said a few times I am truely thankful for all the support I get from friends and people I don't even know.
The views of this blog are also much much more than I had ever expected. Just hope that it's helping others in the same situation too. Even if it helps just one person :)

What I wanted to do was post up messages of support from people. In a way to appreciate and again just to show others that having the right people around you can make a transition slightly easier.

Please bare in mind the ones I am going to post are emails. I have received lots of texts and support from friends face to face.

I was browsing your blog and I read something that made me a little sad.
“Which leaves me wondering, time and time again. What's the point of me? Down to my very existance? What is the point...”
The point of you is to be you. A lot of the time, when you’re suffering from things like depression, it seems like there really is no point to anything. It sometimes feels like you’ll never get over it and you’ll completely lose yourself to it, but you won’t. Depression may make you feel like nothing, but you’ll get through it and you’ll be the stronger for it. Being battered and bruised constantly by your own mind gives you a strength that others can’t imagine. There are some parts of the human soul that can only be found through suffering, parts that you can cherish and that can give you more than you could ever envisage.
And the point of your existence extends to others as well; you make people happy just by being alive. There are people who would be lost without you in their life; you always mean the world to someone.
And posting your story online? So many people will benefit from you sharing your stories, your feelings and your thoughts. You’re an integral part of the world, you help others, you contribute to the betterment of society.
You’ve been through a lot and are going through a lot, it would seem, and you’re still here and still doing well.

You should be immensely proud of yourself.
It might seem arrogant of me to assume that I can just attempt to alleviate any of your problems like this. If that’s the case, then I’m sorry, I just felt genuinely unhappy when I read you contemplating the uselessness of your existence.
To you, Zak, I wish the smoothest course of life possible.
Sincerely,
...


I fuckin love you!
I've been readin your blog, bit by bit cause its well fuckin emotional.
I bloody cried and I will get you back for it :p
Known you for bloody yrs && I know we don't speak/see each other as much these days but I wan you to know you have my full support. xx



Hi Zakkk. I was quite confused with this profile, but i read your blog and now i understand :)! I just want to say good luck with everything, some people arent gonna accept you, but give them time and they will... if not who gives a shit about them! Im not gonna think of you any differently and im sure all your close friends wont think any different. Anyways just wanna say good luck with everything mate xxx


Just been reading through your blog. You're a braver man than I'd ever be in your situation. Hope all is well and everything works out :) xx


Hey zak, have been reading your blog and I just want to say what an amazing person you are! You are an inspiration and I hope that everything works out for you and you have a happy future!good luck mate x


ur blog is awesome.


Much Respect For It All !


Maximum respect mate..good luck x


Proud of you love but you know you'll always be Dorris to meeeeeeee.... ;D


Hi, ive just read your blog for the first time. I am really that bored at work...only joking. I feel really sad for you. Its really addictive lol. I think you should make it into a book and dedicate it to me. haha.  Yeah it made me really sad that your family don't understand and when i read your hospital report i nearly cried :( but i think your really brave and you need do whats best for you mate..fuck every one else. Keep the blog up because its really good and when people read it they will understand you more.
PS: I only have 2 mentions, i know were not best friends but ive been listening to you for six months. I thought i'd be one of the main characters!!!!!!!!!!!!

it must of taken some guts to do what you have done, im behind you 100% it never suited you being a girl anyway! so i guess from now on ill be callin you zak, chin up laddo ur mum will come round eventually!

read ur blog yesterday never realised what u had been goin through! made me cry! ur mum will come round eventually, just remember you have wanted this for a long time but ur mum has not long found out and is still in shock. hope everything works out for u and i support you all the way. Hav you thought of trying to get your diary published? thought it was very well written. take care xxx
 
Zak - respect to you pal. For having the will to come out like this and just be who you want to be. Read your blog, well half way through and it just shows how much this means to you. Just want you to know I'm so happy for you mate and it is nice to see you happy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment