Today was first time I'd be going back to Dr Makala alone since the first meeting. Wasn't that nervous really just didn't see the point in going back as he's already said he can't do anything else.
Yet again changed his tune over hormones. Asked me how long I'd been on them now and didn't understand why I hadn't started them yet. Explained that he hadn't mentioned it to my GP and he said he had. Turns out just because he's told my GP he's diagnosed me with gender dysphoria that means he should know to prescribe them me... Told him my GP willing but not educated so he needs to tell him clearly. Went onto good practise and standards and that he'll have to speak to Dr Jorsh to see how clear he can put it... Doesn't add up to me but that's because the dickhead don't know what he on about. Shall see what happens in the next letter to my GP but I won't hold my breath! Took him the letter Andy had put together for me and his reply was putting things in writing complicates things so he would rather not do it as things could possibly change further down the line. Again though he going speak to Dr Jorsh to see what's what. He's given me an address to contact for my records though as there's some policy about giving out the letters he's sent to my GP although surely if he's the one who's wrote them he can just give me a copy. Oh well, things always have to be complicated. At least though I've now been discharged :D which means noone is going to have to bring me grapes as I'm in some mental unit. Kind of gutted about that actually, I want grapes :) but yeah at least things are slowly but surely moving forward. No more trips to the Harplands anyway. Now just to wait for the trips to London. Come to the conclusion that I no longer want to be on my tablets. So against everybodys advice I've come off them. Been on them for way over 12 months and I don't want to look back and spent so long on them at a young age. Time I stood on my own two feet and got stronger myself. Shall see how that one goes, I'll either be ok or crumble lol.
Going see Andy after school on Monday to speak to Charing Cross and send a letter to the lady I have to contact for the letters. Hopefully things be looking up as Andy may have a meeting with Dr Jorsh (I've just thought, I don't even know if I've said who Andy is but if not he's from the local LGBT Network) if he gets the meeting with Dr Jorsh hopefully he'll be able to put things straight and kick them up the backside.
All my clothes have come now, had a huge spending spree with money I don't have which is always good fun. Had two pairs of jeans, a jumper and about 4 t's. 2 more Pretty Green ones too :D.
Got round to handing in 3 units for psychology which means I only have 2 more little peices to do and my psychology is completed. Not long till I finish then finally get away from boring assignments for a few months till get more than had at college when get Uni :| oh dear. Really need get my act together for then, can't be as lazy as I am now forever.
That's about it for today me thinks. Going to enjoy a nice celebratory can and play xbox now.
No comments:
Post a Comment