8 May 2011

8/5/11

Spent last night out with the brobro! Was a rather good night too. Saw a few people I hadn't seen in ages too.
Started off in The Factory which is the gay bar, (yes I know I said I was going 'straight places') came to the conclusion I pull more men than women :| was quite a scary experience to be honest. So escaped for a while but returned later. Went into one club I'd been putting off going into as I hadn't been in there in years. Since I was a shy, unconfident, long haired school kid. Ugh. Was amazing to actually see how much I've come along in the past 5 years or more in myself... Enjoyed it to be honest, brobro got a bit obsessed with fact she was a 'VIP' ha and on the guestlist. Bless her. But yeaaah, went pretty well but hey does go to show love don't fade as quick as you'd hope! :(

We walked home and sat on the fields for a bit just having a heart to heart and well infact spent the rest of the day having huge heart to hearts!

As I have spent the past 8 hours gorming with Dan there is no much more to say... Just going try calm down and rid of this emotional breakdown I'm slowly having - haven't had one for a while. Been going good so :/ just going sit and carry on gorming with a nice cold can and probably xbox.

Dr Makala cancelled the appointment for tomorrow so I'm going Wednesday now (forgot to add that in the other day). Also mums not coming with me as I don't suspect it'll be a lot different than the past 2 at the moment. He's taking things slow so not going be some drastic jump that she will miss.


p.s thanks for the laughs and the teapot.... Made my year by far (even over shaking Liam Gallaghers hand :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment