Quick update before I get ready go 'straight ville' for the first time as a straight bloke! Kinda excited as it'll be a new experience.
Had a fair few letters this morning. Which I found face down on the breakfast-bar. Asked mum why my Rachel one was up and the others were down she just said give me some time eh in a sharp shitty voice which hasn't shown an appearance in a while. Also at tea when on about when I get read as a bloke she corrects them and give me evils. Her response was because I'm not her son. Greaaaat. 2 steps forward 3 steps back maybe?!?
Other than that had a rather good chilled day. Happy my license has come back now as Zakery, double checked my insurance is being updated and it is so all good. Was lost without my ID not used to having carry my passport with me as always have license on me...
Had a nice ALG payout too so went internet shopping today :D nice session of retail therapy.
Time for a shower now and to go out and get absolutely shitfaced with my brobro eeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment