16 May 2011

16/5/11

Today finally gave me something to blog. Gave me news but news I didn't really want...

Came to the conclusion was about time I got intouch with Charing Cross. My referral went to them on 24th February 2011 and still not heard anything. They say to give them 3 months to get intouch so that's what I've more or less done... But as there still no news from them I gave them a call. (Well Andy did lol). Turns out there's nothing on their system to do with me! Sooo that left me wondering if my doctors not sent it or if it got misplaced or since the Royal Mail got rid of my brobro if they managed to lose it in the post! Turns out... My doctor did send it, royal mail didn't lose it nor did it get misplaced. Only to find out, there's a new policy thing in place that you have to have funding approved before you go to Charing Cross. Why I do not know. Probably because noones got any money so it costs them nothing to have the funding approved prior to even meeting me. Fingers crossed it turns out to be a good thing though and it'll speed it up. On the other hand, it goes to show again just how much of a prick Dr Makala is as he's had this paper work since March 6th or something (early March anyway), seen me twice since getting it and has said absolutely nothing about it... To top it off also discharged me without even acknowledging the fact he's got a load more stuff he needs to do for me! He'll be getting a phone call from me tomorrow to get his backside in gear.

But enough of my little finding out, staying off the tablets lasted 6 days and I've finally sorta cracked. Real bad withdrawals so had to face facts and go back on them. Sick of feeling like I'm going pass out and feeling sick etc. Note to self: Don't ignore medical advice.

My trip to Hanley was rather interesting after leaving Andy though... A scrap between 4 pissed up tramps. One glassed the other and just kicked shit out of her. Lol. One did a runner so why there was a need for 4 police cars to turn up I'll never know. Waste of time! Other than that, I'm really not passing well at the moment :( twice in 2 days not passed to my knowledge tut.

Hopefully get an email back from the producers of Shipwrecked too and see what's what there.

Less of my little life, good luck to Gems sister and family tomorrow. Hopefully be getting the results you all want. All clear from cancer :) you deserve it and so does your sister xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment