Today was the day I spent approx 6 and a half hours ringing the same number... Yes you read that right. 6 and a half hours. They finally managed to pick the phone up at the hospital and passed a message onto Dr Makala and now onto see how long it'll take him to get back intouch with me. Sick of being a nicey nicey Zak and waiting for them so I don't piss them off. Brought up to be taught be nice to get what you want, don't want to pester but it seems pestering is the only way to get things done round here lately!
Other than that little update, had a nice dvd shopping trip so some more to the collection, ones I've wanted see for ages. Just need find some spare time to sit down and watch them now...
Also bagged myself an interview at Alton Towers next Wednesday :D :D :D. Just a bit nervous that I've applied as Zak but want my passport or birth certificate as a proof of identity along with driving license etc so I'll just have to take my deed poll with me too. Be alright hopefully. Had Soph draw me a map of the building and explain where to go to try calm my anxiety of a new place.
Finally Wednesday tomorrow which is now my day off college, decided it was about time I tested how I am going out for a meal these days therefore tomorrow is the day I test myself. Only going a local pub with my mum and brother. Fingers crossed I'll finally be able to face it. I remember when first had some counselling over the phone from Bucknall hospital for the whole anxiety thing, I made a list for him what I avoided the most down to what I found most easiest to do. Number 1 has always been going out for meals as the hardest. I'm not sure why that is though, been thinking about it again lately and decided it's maybe because if I have an anxiety attack and feel sick the last thing I'd want to be doing is eating and I don't want food to make me feel sick and bring it on. I don't eat when I'm out and about really unless in my comfort zone. Considering I'm at the end of my college course and I still haven't eaten a bite of anything it's quite a serious thing for me. Something I need to sort for sure.
Had the news I wanted today too. Gems sister got the all clear -dances- fantastic news to pick me up.
Another good thing (not as good as the above mind) I've got tickets for yet another Courteeners gig :) with The Coral too. 30th June here we come :D
No comments:
Post a Comment