Just seen a final announcment for Modern Warfare 3 to top my day off :D 8th November not the 9th as previously thought. Day sooner than last year, nevertheless probably another 3 hours or so queuing up tehehehe.
Anyway, as previous said I was going to be facing a weird fear today, going out for a meal and I didn't bottle it as I have done before :). It all oddly went well too. Only had something small because didn't want overface myself incase I did end up being ill. Nice chicken and bacon jacket potato I opted for and I actually ate all of it which is a first for a long time when went out. Had a slight blip at the start when it came out but I managed pull myself together and didn't have to leave the table either. Quite proud of myself. Also managed pudding ;) so it must of gone very well. Washed it down with a nice pint too and stole the glass as it was a groovy strongbow glass that I didn't have already ha.
Other than that been a pretty quiet today. Lay in bed till afternoon as have absolutely no focus on a Wednesday other than going to work when I feel like it. Up tomorrow though as my busiest day in college, look forward to my nice dinner from sainsburies too on a Thursday, probably have same as last week as it was sexy :D.
As for an update from the funding thing and Dr Makala/Harplands, your guess is as good as mine to what's going on as still not heard anything. I'll ring back Friday and waste another 6 and a half hours trying getting through to them. I'll probably end up in there at some point sectioned from going completely nuts over the dodgy ringing it does and lack of communication. It dont even bliming ring properly! Rings then stops for about 5 seconds :/ weird....
No comments:
Post a Comment