Quite a bit has happened since I last came on here. Not had a lot of chance to update with working mad hours since starting new job, still got my other job too so long days.
Firstly RIP h's nan :(
Secondly RIP mums ex boyfriend's (Mark) mum...
Said I would go the funeral with h for support, we still close considering we hardly talk or see each other. We know it's one of those relationships when we always be there for each other and this is one of those times where I'll be there for her.
On a lighter note, I'm glad I've been put on a good ride at Alton Towers... Rita :) people's faces are best part of the job so far. Ha, they a pisser. So if any of you are at Towers soon come say hi to me :D.
Had a massively lazy day yesterday, but was a very much down day too. Getting a bit sick and tired of things lately. Main concern is periods whilst at work. Hormones are seemingly no closer at all. That bastard still not even filled out the form. So nice one for holding up my life dickface. Wouldn't be too bad if he'd had it for a month or whatever but since March is a bit of a piss take. Also I know I'm going have that much work soon to do I'm not going be able to cope. Finish college soon so it'll all have to be done on time or else I'm not going complete the course. Which wouldn't be good lol.
Had a nice arguement with my dad this morning whilst getting ready for college. My brother rang me last night and didn't mention he'd passed his driving theory test, I completely forgot he was taking it yesterday though to be honest. So had a nice text off dad having a dig. Basically escalated into an arguement of how I truely feel which is that he really doesn't care about me. Not once did he take the opportunity to say he actually does care so says it all lol. I really do not know why I'm letting him get to me lately at all. He isn't worth it and never has been!
Ontop of that, me and Dan still not talking. Winding me up but looks like I'm going have to get used to it. Added stresses all the time when all I want is a plain sailing life. Hopefully it'll all work out but at the moment I am doubting that very much.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment