Soaked wet through just aint the word! Nemisis entrance all day in the pouring rain probably not the ideal way to spend my Sunday.
Mums gone see Take That in Manchester so I had to fend for myself when got in from work... KFC it was. No Sunday dinner :( bad times.
Mark came up yesterday to talk about his mums funeral with my mum, I had totally forgot my name badge was still on from work so I had a lovely comment of "Zak? That's not your name is it?" ... "Erm, yeah it is" ... Casual walk off lol.
Other than that not a whole lot has happened.
Still not closer to sorting stuff out with hormones still. Waste of time! Best sort it out soon because I really don't know how I'm going be coping with periods whilst working at all. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment