Actually really really really dreading tonight... First night without the girlfriend in at least 2-3 weeks :/ I have no idea how I'm going to survive when she goes Ibiza!
Had a random night which is always good, went yates's with Nat and ended up in Manchester :D like good old times. Playing old tunes which made me smile :)
Doctors rang me earlier and basically said that Dr Makala still not done the form (tell me something I didn't know!) so I have no idea at all how long he is going to take to fill it out. Can't be that bliming hard as I keep saying. So once again, no progress on that front.
Still not dried out from work yesterday, trainers are dripping so they best be dry for Wednesday other wise I'll have wet feet before I even start work.
Missing Soph already so I'm sure in for a long night!
No comments:
Post a Comment