22 Jun 2011

22/6/11

Well, the girlfriend is in Ibiza... 7 days to go lol. I'll start counting down now :D

Had quite a dramatic day at work, someone could quite possibly be dead after fainting in the queue and lying there for 2 hours which I found rather weird. Typically had to be me running around in the rain though directing everyone and god knows what else. Ugh. I'm absolutely covered in bites aswell, finally got round to buying some stuff to hopefully stop the bliming itching. See how that one goes lol.
Finally passed the exam on Rita, then on the pratical assesment someones made a remark to the operater dude making out I did something wrong so I had to be taken off. Obviously lead to me being angry as I hadn't and even the other guys said I hadn't but obviously they can't take that risk. Was originally going to have to take my test again but people have kicked off saying it's unfair etc so I get to do the pratical again on Saturday. It's impossible (so I've been told) to fail the pratical but hey I guess it had to be me who managed to do it.

Other than that, as been at work all day, nothing has happened. Just going stuff my trainers with newspaper and get in bed :)

... 7 days :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment