23 Jun 2011

23/6/11

6 days to go :)

Mum's told me to stop moping lol. I'm trying my best! Tut at the fact everyones had a phone call but me lol :P but atleast I get txts from my princess :) would only be too hard to let her go if she rang anyway lol I'm sad like that.

Not a lot has happened as always. Been to my Grandads to do his cleaning and he's asked me if I've signed up for the football team at Keele University as his cousin Neil has met one of his grandkids. I knew he had spoken to him as my brother rang me last night asking about it. Grandads managed to twist it to be have I signed up for the ladies team at University which made me laugh.... Managed get out of it by telling him I'm going Manchester Met University lol. Need to tell him the truth or atleast part of the truth. Going tell him I've gone some sort of hormone imbalance and that I've transformed into a bloke haha. Maybe needs some more thinking! He needs to know something though afterall. Thought could pull a fast one but it probably aint going work...

Got an appointment booked to go and meet the guy whos going be doing some cognitive behavioural therapy with me on Tuesday for an hour. Just to see if it's going be useful etc. To me that's finalising the last part of overcoming my anixety. Depression will probably always be there but the anxiety is more managable I hope. Come a long long way past 6 months so fingers crossed this CBT will sort the last things out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment