24 Jun 2011

24/6/11

Ugh, come on today... So really, really, really not looking forward to work tomorrow! Had a fair few discussions with mum about what I can possibly do. Come up with two ideas so hopefully be an answer to the problem. Thought was nice of her to help me out too :).

We're on day 3 of 7 today. Going fairly fast but not fast enough!!! Love the fact I'm getting txts though, helps time go quicker lol. Mum said we're clearly both really into each other :$ hehe.

Other than that tiny update, I don't think there's a lot to say! Forgot to mention I went out for a drink with h last night which was cool. She said how manly I'd gone since last seeing me haha and that I should change my driving license picture as I look like a girl on it!!! She's back up in a week or so, be good spend some time together as hardly see each other anymore. Said we going meet each others girlfriends which going be weird because never met an exs new bit but haha me and h never were normal!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, be first day working as Zak with a period :/ ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment