25 Jun 2011

25/6/11

Day 4 of 7. That means more than half way through :D

Yayayayayayayayay!

:( went and missed her phone call earlier on though! Everyone had one but me and then I go and bliming miss it when she finally gets round to ringing me! :( bad times. Hopefully she ring me tomorrow. I'm still waiting for a post card but no doubt it'll never come as she did say I wouldn't get one :( mega bad times!

So, managed to make it through the first day of being on at work - how I do not know. Always get majorly paranoid when I'm on. Like crazily obsessive it does my head in. I know noone likes them but they just drag me down and I never do anything when I'm on so it's hard having to go to work. I'd rather just sit about and not go out it makes me that paranoid. Always has, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Atleast got through it though, day 2 tomorrow then hopefully be off by Wednesday when I'm next in.

My Pretty Green top came today, nicely went to next door as I'm assuming no answer at mine. Mr Zak too ha. Mum said there was no comment but I wonder what they thinking....
Also had a conversation about my binder. Mum was sorting out the washing and asked if it needed be washed etc. Was shocked she acknowledged it but spose she knows it exists now. Still need to get round to getting a few more of them! Awkward just having the one. In this weather I'm sure it would just be much easier to use duct tape or something... Becoming tempting.

Went on Rita again at work today for the second time. Need brace myself as before long I'm going be dragged on everything there on a day out lol. Want go Legoland first though tehe.

Going have a nice early night ready for another 10 hour shift or whatever it may be tomorrow.... Hopefully this heatwave will come (even though a part of me doesn't want it.... I want to be more tanned than Soph haha) it was meant to come today - or so I thought, but oh no piss wet through again at work lol.

3 days to go :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment