4 Jun 2011

3/6/11

Don't know where this years going but I can't wait for it be over with really. Getting way too hot to bind so starting to dread Alton Towers as I'm going be out in the heat all day. Hafta see how that one goes. Mum dating someone called Darran who she's already told about my transition which I thought was good, she able to talk about it with people who not met me and she hardly knows yet. He a nice guy and he was supportive to my mum and was cool about it. He asked my mum what he should call me when he met me but mum not ready for me be called a different name infront of her yet so I'm nameless lol. Had already met him though before she told me that he knew and I was just sat there with my girlfriend really not wanting to be read as a lesbian. No fear though he clearly knew I wasn't after all :) aha.

Had been thinking more about working the 2 jobs over the summer and came to the conclusion the hours are long at towers so I don't think I'm going to do both. I've spoken to my boss and he's really nice and down to earth. Basically said it's in both our interests that I don't leave - as I want the job back when start Uni. He's thinking some ideas through to get around it, which I thought was nice. He had the chance to make me choice and he didn't so that good. Can speak to him though about anything. Going work the 2 jobs for time being though as with it being quiet, I'm only probably doing an hour tops but getting paid for the 2 hours so I'd be a fool not to just go in and rush round. Do that until either Alton Towers hours get too much or the center gets busy again which would mean more cleaning obviously then it'll go back to taking me 2 hours. Just going have to bide my time and see what I can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment