Went out last night, first time in a while. Thought I'd go out to try and sort out the differences between me and Dan. Failed completely and probably managed to make things worse. Don't really want to put all that much on here as things are getting twisted from every angle possible. I'm not the drama type of person, just want a quiet life and to get on with things. I guess it don't mean that much though eh. I'll get through it even if it is going be without my best mate.
Start Alton Towers tomorrow though so I guess I gotta see things as turning over a new leaf. Bagging a full time job etc gives good reason to move on from the past. New girlfriend = new life. I just need to bite the bullet and take the risk. If I get hurt I get hurt, at least I tried....
Sat on mums knee earlier and she was rubbing my back whilst I was trying to find out how you pronounce L.A Noire (New xbox game) as my brother thought it was said one way but I thought another .... For record, as always I was clearly the one in the right :)! But yeah, been binding all afternoon as went to see the missus' mum and dad this afternoon, therefore she's seen it but I'm unsure if she clicked in or not. To top that off too, Soph's mate Sair called me Zakery when we went get some drinks out the kitchen 'cmon Zakery' lol, she felt bad but I can't expect people to call me Zak only in certain situations. It's the way it is and it not going change.
Just going have to try chill out after the dramas of last night and tonight with things being carried on as I got be up for 7am and it's already touching 1am :/ also need to get over this HUGE craving for peanuts... Salted for that matter not roasted - ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment