14 Jul 2011

14/7/11

Finally decided to give up one job before I go crazy from working too much. Sophs mate Ruth has had it since she got sacked from Towers the other day. May aswell help her out :). So I'll finish last day of the month till the end of September time.

Had my first star thing from work today. From someone to thank me for staying behind the other night and making it fun or something, maybe my stupid sense of humour managed to tickle someone elses too aha. Loving working out in the sun, had my shorts on all day today, getting a tan ;)

But yeah, been really down lately over not hearing anything from anyone still. That much I got intouch with Andy to see what I can do, he's written me up a letter that he's sent to Dr Jorsh for me (who works along sides Dr Makala) to basically kick him up the arse and getting it all sorted. Also asking if Dr Jorsh can take over my treatment case as Dr Makala is a total arsehole who is a waste of time, space and oxygen in my honest opinion! Just gonna have to sit back and wait now I guess....

Not a lot more that I want to put right now. Few other things to mention but I don't know if I ever will :/

No comments:

Post a Comment