If I said I wasn't bolloxed I'd be lying. I've worked roughly 24 hours in the past 48 and I am good and proper screwed. Going sleep for a week I think.
Had an amazing weekend in Wales though, made a little beach fire and just had a good time. Went in the sea which this time wasn't quite as cold as the other month when I went down.
Mum went get me my tablets from the doctors earlier, be the first thing in Zak she's had to get for me. Not really said a lot really except she really don't like the name Zak :/ finally told me the names she would of called me if I was born a boy... Grant, Christopher or Ashley hmmmm neither really take my fancy so maybe wouldn't of made any difference anyway. Also washed my binder for the first time :).
Other than that boring update not much has happened apart from bliming working all time.
No comments:
Post a Comment